Lviv State Centre of Science, Innovations and Informatization
Regional Scope of the Network
- Providing and organization enviroment for science, innovation, commercial and education activity. Development of measures for standards and for quality of renewable energy according with EU criterions.
- Promotion the results of R & D scientists in regional and international markets. Creation of regional network for bioenergy branch in Ukraine for consulting, information, education, contacts under interested parties (investors, politician, manufacturers, agriculture etc.)
- Determination of basic pilot projects in bioenergy in cooperartion with national and foreign parteners
- Dissemination of the projects, ideas, targets /results and their implementation
- Lviv Regional State Administration
- Association ”Ful and Energy Complex of Lviv»
- National University Lviv Polytechnic
- National Forestry University of Ukraine
- Lviv National Agricultural University
- Coperation Energoresurs- Invest
- SOJUS Bioenergy Netzwerk
- 2013: “Biogas production through anaerobic digestion of chicken manure in Ukraine”, funded by program of the German - Ukrainian scientific cooperation
- 2009 - 2011: Strengthening the energetic use of biomass in Central and Eastern Europe by establishing a standardised transnational consulting net for regions/ “COACH BioEnergy”, funded by the program Central Europa
- 2009 – 2012: Bioenergy Workshops for biochemical conversion, agriculture rests, alges and biodiesel, funded by the German Ministry of Environment.