AGROBIOENERGIA, Association for Agricultural Biomass
Regional Scope of the Network
We offer the potential of our members for production collaboration and cooperation in the supply of machinery and completed technological units for the construction with a focus on biogas.
Cooperation in the scientific - research projects, joint projects, the research team and the mutual exchanges of professionals and students in research and education.
- Support of development biomass energy and other renewable energy sources
- Extend the latest scientific knowledge and information to the general public through agricultural education, organizing conferences and publications
- Design, manufacture, supply and commissioning of equipment for biomass energy
Members of the association are legal entities from agriculture, from the design, manufacture and supply of machinery and equipment for biomass energy, professional offices of the University, research institute and business organizations. A broad spectrum of expertise of our members allows us to address the different requirements of people interested in energy use of biomass from the application of research results to practical implementation.
Key members of the association are: DANAGRA s.r.o. Bratislava, RUDOS, s.r.o. Ružomberok, QEL s.r.o. Bardejov, ELTECO a.s. Žilina, MENERT s.r.o. Šala, Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Testing and Research Institute Agricultural, Rovinka and also other companies.
Unique Selling Point
Production of plasma reactors for municipal waste
- BICEPS - Biogas Integrated Concept – A European Program for Sustainability, Project partner: Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, TREN05/FP6EN/S07.65034/019904, within the 6th Framework Program of the EU, 01.01. 2007 - 30.09.2011
In the area of implementation:
- BACS - Baromfi, Ltd. (GmbH), Ungarn, Kerekegyháza (City), the construction of biogas station (BPS) with a power 526 kWe, company DANAGRA Bratislava, 2013
- AFG Turčianske Teplice, Slovakia, the construction of biogas station (BPS) with a power of 1 MWe, company QEL Bardejov, 2012
- Košice, Kokšov - Bakša, the construction of biogas station (BPS) with a power 1 MWe, company DANAGRA Bratislava, 2014
- Agrobioenergia Association - co-author of educational program for secondary vocational schools' “No 4246 6 Bioenergetik "